HOW TO GET A CALLER ID FOR YOUR FRONT DOOR
Home security keeps you and your loved ones safe. I will love to be the FBI agent overseeing my own house and with a technology like the RING VIDEO DOORBELL 2 you can never go wrong on that. I would like to also call it your CALLER ID for your front door.
HOW DOES THIS DEVICE WORK?
1. You need to buy the doorbell, if you don’t have it, you can use it. If you want to buy your own doorbell just CLICK and get yours.
2. Download the RING VIDEO DOORBELL 2 app on your phone, tablet, or PC.
3. Install the RING VIDEO DOORBELL 2 to your front and be the security over your own house and property. There are a few options for installing the device you can choose to wire it to replace your existing doorbell, or simply use it separately from your existing doorbell.
Let me tell you about its most important benefits and features
- WI-FI-CONNECTED SECURITY CAMERA WITH TWO-WAY AUDIO: Obviously, the biggest function and use of the RING VIDEO DOORBELL 2 is to determine who is at the door without having to walk to the door. Let’s say someone approaches your door and rings the doorbell and you can’t leave your food to answer that. The signal hops from the doorbell to your Wi-Fi network, and then to Ring’s cloud servers, and eventually to the Ring mobile app on your phone. If you accept the “call,” you can see a live video stream, of your visitor and initiate a two-way conversation. Day or night the quality of video footage will surpass your expectations. if eventually it is the delivery man, he can drop it at the front door that saves you the stress. I’ve used the Ring Video Doorbell to tell couriers to toss packages inside my security gate. I’ve also told a few shady types that I’m not interested in their charity scam du jour
· SEE WHO CAME BY WHEN YOU WERE GONE: If for some unknown reason you miss a video call, a photo is snapped of the visitor and the time and date are logged. This allows you to know exactly who stopped by that day and when they were there. The RING VIDEO DOORBELL 2 also allows you to have a remote conversation with your visitors and know when some sketchy person has rung your bell when you are not home
· THE RING VIDEO DOORBELL 2 HAS A NETWORK OF THREE LINKED PASSIVE INFRARED (PIR) SENSORS: These are heat sensors that detect motion by monitoring heat within the detection area. Since people are hotter than the surrounding areas, as a person enters the detection area, the heat measurements change. The motion sensors register this change as movement and send out an alert. In addition, the PIR sensors are pointed downward to detect motion from five feet to 30 feet away, while minimizing notifications from things like traffic.
· CHARGING OPTIONS:
With its removable battery you can charge it the old fashion way using the following steps:
Ø Loosen the security screw on the base of the doorbell and lift the faceplate up and away from the wall.
Ø Remove the battery by pressing the release tab.
Ø Connect any micro-USB charger to the charging port in the battery.
Ø Your battery is fully charged when the light on the battery shines a solid green.
Ø Slide the fully charged battery back into the Ring Doorbell.
Ø There will be a click when the battery is secure.
After about 30 seconds (time for the RING VIDEO DOORBELL 2 to start up) return the faceplate to the Ring Doorbell and secure it with the security screw.
Sikoimate Power Supply Adapter can be used too:
Imagine that you can charge your RING VIDEO DOORBELL 2 with one tool? And you don’t need to buy another supply
Also, you can use the Solar Power for RING VIDEO DOORBELL 2
In conclusion The RING VIDEO DOORBELL 2 is a solid device. Setup is easy, the app is a breeze to use, motion tracking works great, and the battery lasts long enough to not be a hassle.